Braxton Village - Holly Springs, NC
Neighborhood data –
• The houses in Braxton Village are available in the price range of $170,000 to $250,000.
• Nearly 90 houses and sites in the Braxton Village locality. Some also feature Basements or walk up attics to ensure maximum land utilization.
• The area of the house sites varies from 0.20 acres to 0.67 acres.
• Houses in Braxton Village are built by the award winning Royal Oaks Grp.
Braxton Village is a beautiful locality with some of the finest houses in the entire neighborhood. The houses have been built by the famous and highly reputed Royal Oaks Building Grp LLC. The houses are very much affordable and are in close vicinity to various schools like Holly Grove Elementary, Holly Springs High Schools and Fuquay Middle.
The developer of this Braxton Village is Montague Development Company. Electricity is supplied by Progress energy and all the other amenities too are well maintained. The owners have to share the maintenance cost of the neighborhood which works out be roughly around $25 per month per house.
Various facilities in the Braxton Village locality are as follows –
• Toddler’s park
• Swimming pool
• Formal dining rooms
• Security systems
• Builder’s Warranty.
• Houses designed in such a way that the owner’s suite is on the first floor.
Location – Braxton Village is situated about 7.5 miles from the new HWY 55 bypass near Avent. Ferry Rd.
Braxton Village homes currently for sale: