Scotts Mill - Apex, NC
Neighborhood Data –
• The houses in Scotts Mill neighborhood can cost you anywhere between $200,000 and $400,000.
• There are single family houses and townhouses in Scotts Mill.
• Scotts Mill is located in the Heart of Apex.
Scotts Mill area is unlike any of the other neighborhoods. The houses here are more of neo-classical in design terms. There are well over 500 single family houses in Scotts mill neighborhood and are all fully completed. Apart from this there are 184 townhouses in the Bungalow Park area which are nearing the final stage of completion.
Scotts Mill area was developed in the 1997 by the two reputed developers of the area namely Stratford Woods LLC and Scott’s Woods LLC. Some of the best builders in the area made the houses for these two companies. The houses vary from 1300 sq ft in size to up to 3300sq ft. While there are plain Charleston styled houses too in the neighborhood, there also are several finely crafted houses which were custom made.
So what else is there to do in the neighborhood?
• Scotts Mill Community has its own Olympic size swimming pool, a playground for the young ones, a volleyball court and a couple of tennis courts apart from the club area.
• The community boasts of its own mini shopping center, a feature that not many other nearby communities can boast of.
• It is close proximity to Beaver Creek Shopping Center which houses some of the most famous brands like Kohls, Target, Lowes, Border’s books, Dicks Sports Goods etc. The shopping center also has in its list of tenants several restaurants and a movie hall.
• There’s also the beautiful St Mary Magdalene Catholic Church in the community. The church also runs St Mary Magdalene Catholic School situated in the middle of Scotts Mill. The church members also run a K-8 Catholic School in the compound.
Location – Scotts Mill is located off Highway 55 and Apex Barbecue Road.
You can reach Scotts Mill via HWY 55 When going towards Apex from Cary. You’ll have to take a right turn after you cross the Beaver Creek Shopping Center thereafter.
Neighborhood Homes currently Listed for Sale:
Return to Apex Neighborhoods Index